Monday, August 3, 2009

I saw the pictures awhile ago of the sidewalk chalk marketing that was being done in SF I believe. I have decided to try a different approach with the chalk medium. I have made a large stencil with the U Car Share Logo and use Spray CHALK to put the logo all around the town. I started doing this a couple weeks ago and if everyone checks out the the video of Hertz Connect car share program on http://carsharing.us/ you can see that Hertz has a company called Go Gorilla media Co. that is doing this for them! This is a very cheap and should be effective way to get our name out there! Remember to use SPRAY CHALK though, so it will gradually wear away from the ground you place it on.

1 comment:

Stephen Baboi said...

Make sure to check you local chalk laws and talk to Cassandra about this. Here in Portland we were cited for using the spray chalk.